$49.00 – $198.00
Xavia Abera Cracked Heel Cream is extracted from Shea Butter, Coconut Oil, Rice Bran Oil, Clary Sage Oil, etc, helping restore the skin under the heels that are cracked, dry, and callous, and return rosy and soft skin.
USES OF XAVIA ABERA
– Heals all cracks: Deeply moisturizes the cracked heel area, preventing roughness. After only a few uses, the cracks are almost gone.
– Reduce swelling, pain, and peeling: Increase skin elasticity, help heal and clean wounds. No more pain when moving.
– Pink heels: Anti-inflammatory. Replenish skin nutrients for pink heels like lotus petals.
– New skin cell regeneration: Quickly remove dead cells, promoting natural skin regeneration for healthy feet.
– Shea butter: It can be seen that, with Xavia Abera Cracked Heel Cream, shea butter is the most prominent ingredient with the ability to provide moisture to the skin, and promote collagen growth to help improve skin that is not smooth.
– Salvia Officinalis Oil: Remove keratosis, help anti-perspirant.
– Rice bran Oil: Soften calloused, dry feet for smoother skin.
– Coconut Oil: Provide nutrients and moisture to the skin.
– Panthenol: This ingredient is also commonly used in many skin care products for its emollient, soothing, and anti-irritant effects. It also helps your skin build a barrier against irritation and dehydration.
– Propanediol: Propanediol acts as a humectant and prevents dehydration or dry skin. Thanks to this property, propanediol can improve skin texture.
DIRECTION TO USE
– Step 1: Wash and wipe dry cracked skin.
– Step 2: Apply evenly and gently massage until the cream is absorbed into the skin. Use 1 to 4 times a day.
NOTICE: The effect duration may vary depending on the body’s condition or use frequency.
There are no reviews yet.